Come See Us at the Cancer Research & Immuno-Oncology Week Virtual Event Series 2023
Presented at: Cancer Research & Immuno-Oncology Week Virtual Event Series 2023
Sponsored by: DIMA Biotech
DIMA invites you to attend the Cancer Research & Immuno-Oncology Week Virtual Event Series, an online-only virtual event occurring on October 3 – 5, 2023.
The 11th Annual Event in the Cancer Research & Immuno-Oncology Week Virtual Event Series will provide the opportunity to explore global developments and advancements in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of different cancer types and learn from experts how immunotherapies can work alone, together, or in a combination with other treatments to fight cancer. The Cancer Research & Immuno-Oncology planning committee has carefully planned and selected world-renowned keynote and featured speakers that will cover various research areas.
This year’s event includes the following tracks and topics:
Day 1- Cancer Research:
- Using Genomics/Genetics to Influence Clinical Applications
- Single-Cell Methods for Cancer Discovery
- Using Image Analysis in Cancer Research and Treatment
- Cancer Systems Biology
- Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Research and Treatment
- Informed Consent in Cancer Research
- Data Management and Automation using LIMS for Cancer Research Labs
Day 2- Immuno-Oncology:
- Host Response/Computational Approaches
- Neoantigen Vaccines
- The Microbiome in Immuno-Oncology
- Exosomes in Cancer Detection
- Molecular Targets to Engage Anticancer Immunity
Day 3- Cancer Research Networks, Epidemiology, and Patient Advocacy:
- Cancer Health Disparities
- Research Networks
- Advocating for the Patient
- Using EHR Data to Advance Cancer Therapy
- Cancer Epidemiology
DIAM is excited to be among the group of academic and industry leaders exhibiting at the Cancer Research & Immuno-Oncology Week Virtual Event Series 2023. We invite you to attend and to visit our booth in the virtual Exhibit Hall to learn more about DIMA’s Products and services.
Register today for free to discover the subtopics for each track and to get access to the exhibit hall and educational presentations delivered by academic and industry leaders. Following each presentation, participants have the ability to earn free continuing education credits. Don’t miss this networking opportunity that gives you the chance to share ideas and solutions with colleagues from all over the world.Register to watch the details
Looking forward to seeing you there!
SAVE THE DATE: October 3 – 5, 2023